The Power of the Network
This unmatched approach to email encryption is accomplished via customers enrolling in the Directory, a global encryption key repository with almost 30 million members, and growing at over 100,000 new members per week.
Customers eliminate the need to build their own directories of encryption keys and instead leverage the hosted and shared secure network, which includes:
- The U.S. Federal Banking Regulators and the SEC
- More than 1,200 financial institutions
- 20 state banking regulators
- More than 1,000 U.S. hospitals
- More than 30 Blue Cross Blue Shield institutions
- Three out of the five largest U.S. health insurance companies
Policy-Based Email Encryption
Reflexion’s email encryption service offers the ability for a company to encrypt outbound emails based on content, sender, and recipient.
Features for senders include:
- Centralized, policy-based email encryption for regulatory compliance
- Automatic retrieval and distribution of public encryption keys, enabling transparent email encryption between all encryption customers
- Automated content scanning of messages and attachments, providing transparent encryption for senders
- Ability to encrypt, reroute or block emails based on company policy
- “Push” recipient delivery method: sending an encrypted email directly to a recipient’s inbox enables secure read, reply and forward capability
The secure message portal for recipients includes:
- “Pull” recipient delivery method, including custom branding based on your company’s needs
- Hosted and maintained in SysTrust-certified and SAS-70 type II accredited data centers
- Encrypted read, reply and save capabilities for recipients
- Secured compose capability for your business partners, customers, members, patients and others
- Unique support for smartphones and tablets
The full content scanning of messages and attachments enables companies to comply with industry regulations with the help of predefined lexicons that automatically encrypt, reroute, or block email messages containing financial (GLBA), healthcare (HIPAA), PHI, PII and profanity content. A company’s sender can also trigger an email to be encrypted as well as encrypting all emails destined for specific recipient email domains and email addresses.
These pre-defined lexicons will help your customers comply with each state’s data breach notification law.