Need some help?
The webhosting.net team can be an extension of your own staff. We are available any time, day or night to be your local pair of hands – so that you can take a “hands-off” approach to managing your network.
Remote Hands is a 24/7/365 service that offers you direct access to our highly skilled technicians. They can work on your IT infrastructure and physically go to the data center on your behalf, so that you don’t have to.
Remote Hands Services
The remote support services that we provide are listed below. Keep in mind, that if you require a solution that we have not mentioned, we are happy to review how we can help you.
- Pushing a button / Switching a toggle
- Power cycling equipment
- Swapping tapes
- Securing cabling to connections
- Escorting people to shared rack space
- Typing specified commands in a keyboard console
- Observing and describing information on monitors
- Selecting items with a mouse
- Trouble shooting
Technical Consulting Services
It can seem overwhelming at times to manage your website or infrastructure. And that’s what we do best. See some of the consulting services that we have on offer.
- Windows and Linux server administration
- VMware server Deployment and Administration
- Virtual Desktop Deployment and Administration
- Physical and Virtual Firewalls Deployment and Administration
- Network Switch and BGP routing configuration
- Disaster recovery and Business continuity planning
- SQL Database Administration and Stored Procedure construction
- Ecommerce store administration
We also provide pre-paid monthly support and consulting plans at discounted rates. Contact us to find out more.
No hidden fees
Our staff will always make you aware of charges and request approval from you before any remote hands or technical consulting work is undertaken.
We look forward to being of service.
Contact Webhosting.net now and we’ll show you how our remote hands and consulting solutions can work for you.