iPhone Active Sync Set Up
This tutorial will guide you through setting up your Exchange 2010/2013 mailbox on the iPhone.
1) On the Home screen, tap Settings.
2) Tap Mail, Calendars and Contacts.
3) Tap Add Account
4) Tap Microsoft Exchange (Enter the following Information)
Email: < Your Email Address >
Domain: < Leave Blank >
Username: < Your Email Address >
Password: < Your Mailbox Password >
Description: < A Description of the Account >
5) Tap Next
6) A new screen will appear with a new field called Server.
7) Type in the following address for your Exchange environment
For Exchange 2010 (Sh5): mail.sh5.cloudhostsite.com
For Exchange 2013 (Sh6): mail.sh6.cloudhostsite.com
8) Tap Next
9) Choose which type of Exchange data you would like to have synced to your device.
(Email, Calendars and/or Contacts)
10) Tap Save
Your device should now be synchronized with your Webhosting.net Exchange account.