Android Active Sync Set Up
This guide will take you thru the process of creating your Exchange 2010/2013 mailbox on your Android.
Android v6 and later
- Click on Settings
- Select Accounts or Accounts and Sync
- Select Add Account
- Select Microsoft Exchange Active Sync
- Add in your email address and password, then tap Next
- On the following page enter in your full email address for Email Address and Domain\username.
- In the Exchange Server field enter in one of the following server address that your mailbox resides on
For Exchange 2010 (Sh5): mail.sh5.cloudhostsite.com
For Exchange 2013 (Sh6): mail.sh6.cloudhostsite.com
Once done tap Next
You will get a pop up that will read:
Remote security administration
Server: mail.sh(5 or 6).cloudhostsite.com must be able to remotely control some security features on your device. Continue?
Set your Account options and click Next
The last part is to give your account a name. Once you name the account click on Done.
After about 30 seconds to 1 minute you will see email populating to the phone.